Wednesday 26 March 2014

#worldmosttalkaboutcouple, I tag it #adorablefamily

It took me time to write about this pictures, because i was trying to figure out exactly what was wrong with or what is wrong with the pictures,I have been going through the internet maybe, just maybe I will see another picture other than the ones I have seen on instagram and blogs.
Unfortunately I didnt, so in my personal opinion, the pictures are really lovely and adorable, baby North looked so cute I wanna frame the pictures, hehehehe. 


Rumour has it that +Kanye West influence the decision of the +Vogue's editor-in-chief +Anna Wintor to feature his reality fiance +Kim Kardashian on the coverof the fashion bible, but Anna denied this and said  
Part of the pleasure of editing Vogue, one that lies in a long tradition of this magazine, is being able to feature those who define the culture at any given moment, who stir things up, whose presence in the world shapes the way it looks and influences the way we see it.I think we can all agree on the fact that that role is currently being played by Kim and Kanye to a T. (Or perhaps that should be to a K?).As for the cover, my opinion is that it is both charming and touching, and it was, I should add, entirely our idea to do it; you may have read that Kanye begged me to put his fiancee on Vogue's cover. He did nothing of the sort.
Kanye is an amazing performer and cultural provocateur, while Kim, through her strength of character, has created a place for herself in the glare of the world's spotlight, and it takes real guts to do that."But not everyone is a fan of the cover - actress Sarah Michelle Gellar voiced her opinion.






 I still think they are happy and cute together and that's what matter in all relationship and i even think its so romantic if Kanye influence Anna's decision because I don't mind it if my finance can make Anna put me in front of Vogue and look this pretty. *wink*

xoxo whoopy yun


No comments:

Post a Comment