Sunday 30 October 2016

WOMEN EMPOWERMENT; through fashion

ZUCCHINI FASHION OUTFITS in partnership with WHOOPY YUN CLOTHINGS present EMPOWERMENT THROUGH SKILLS DEVELOPMENT.
Learn basic and advance fashion designs.

PROGRAMS:

  • Basic and advance pattern making
  • Basic and advance sewing skills
  • Basic and advance fashion sketching and illustrations
  • Fashion styling and draping.

Program extra:

  • Leadership skills
  • Money management and pricing
  • e-marketing.

Duration: 1 month, 2 months, 3 months and 6 months

For bookings and enquiries contact us

17, Olubadan Avenue,7UP road Oluyole Industrial estate,  Ibadan.
Email: whoopyyunc@gmail.com, zucchini.outfits@yahoo.com
Phone call and whatsapps: +2348035068092,  +2348038164750
Our prices are affordable.
Zucchini & whoopyyun, yes you can do it.

So I have a passion which I have been secretly pursuing and that is giving back to my community,  helping people and contributing my own quota to the complete eradication of poverty and women empowerment. I believe poverty is the cause of most of the vices in our society and because am a Nigerian, I realised women has greater influence  on children than men (although young men are more participatory than before ),so my focus is on women and children, if we can stop it at family level its will be easier than going to police station or courtroom.
 Also,  women are at risk of maternal mortality due to poverty . I have worked with health-based organisation, so I can direct teenage girls and women with maternal issue to where they can get assistant for FREE.

As a fashion instructor, fashion designer, fashion stylist, I want to inculcate the two passions together, if you know teenage girls or a women with passion for fashion and indigent and is in Ibadan, please let them contact me on bbm:7B884FA7 or whatsapp:+2348035068092, and they will be empowered for free.

Xoxo whoopy yun

No comments:

Post a Comment